Princess days

~Princess Days~

I mentioned a princess day in my previous post. I felt I had to explain what that is. Everyone has their own version and name for this. A princess day is basically a day off. A day off from work, stress, and the worries of the world. This day is completely devoted to boosting your confidence, reviving your spirit, and pampering yourself. I have a regimen rule to have one princess day at least once every week. This day does not have to be completely restricted to just yourself, but I always treat myself someway on this assigned day.

Small ways to spend your Princess Day:
~ Get a manicure
~ Take a long scented bath
~ Go shopping
~ Take an afternoon nap
~ Take a long walk with a book
~ Go to the beach
~ Go to a theater
~ Visit a garden
~ Eat your favorite foods all day
~ Go to a spa
~ Buy a new wardrobe item ♥
~ Get a makeover
~ Try a new hairstyle
~ and there are several numerous others...

If you don't schedule yourself a princess day, please do. Not only is it fun, it also helps combat stress and daily monotony.

2 comments:

Marie said...

I completely agree with you ! It helps to combat stress and monotony.

My favorite things ??
- Pampering myself : face mask, body cream ...
- A big mug of my favorite tea
- My favorite movie (marie-antoinette, the holidays ...)
- Some reading ...

kisses

Lady Leila said...

Thank you Marie for stopping by my blog and commenting!

I absolutely love sitting down to a large mug of tea and reading a book. I actually plan to do just that later on today.

Have an excellent day.