January's Princess Challenge

~January's Princess Challenge~

January's Princess Challenge was set a goal to improve 1 area of life and break the goal down into simple steps.

My goal for January's challenge is one that appears on almost every woman's resolution list: To lose weight. I've already started working on this I was just procrastinating on typing this out

Planned steps to be taken
I will:
• Drink 8 cups of water a day
• Anaerobically exercise 2 days a week: TR
• Aerobically exercise 3 days a week: MWF
• Go on a gluten-free diet (Dr. says I need to do this anyway)
• Start a weightloss diary
• Reduce potion sizes

Results by January 14th: lost 3lbs
Results by January 31st:

2 comments:

Riechan said...

you go girl! I wish you goodluck! ^^ I need to do this too...

Lady Kristen said...

Thank you Riechan! As of January I have lost about 15 lbs. I could have lost more, but it's a good start.