Celga, Inc.

Shop Name: Celga, Inc.

Report: Having an interest in fashions originating from another country sometimes makes it difficult to find certain articles I covet. That is where a shipping service called Celga comes in hand. Celga allows me to order from non-overseas shipping sites like Yahoo!Japan auctions, mbok, Rakuten, and many of the brand websites. Celga nicely orders the items I request and stores them in their Japan based warehouse until I ask them to ship my items to me. This is of course at a small price, but well worth it in my opinion.

Celga lets you place order either by a premade fill-in order sheet or by e-mail. To the best of their workload they contact the buyers back quickly. They willingly answer any questions and assist their customers as best as possible, even setting up a payment plan if you do not possess all the necessary money at the current moment. Celga offers to translate auction information for you if you are unable to read Japanese. As a nice personal touch, Celga occasionally sends their customers e-mails about different news going on with their shops and have in the past sent me holiday postcards.

With their new beta website they have made it much easier to see your recent activities. Also posted is their exchange rate, but they inform you of your final price in an e-mail as well.

Celga happily handles Brand reserves and lucky pack orders as well as auctions. I wanted a pair of BTSSB shoes which had sold out on reservation. They went through the trouble of calling all the BTSSB stores to see if the shoes were still available, managing to find one pair left!

Celga also offers it's user the opportunity to sell items. They will set up a Yahoo!Japan auction account in which you can sell your goods and use their shipping service for international sales.

Celga ships their items in well wrapped individual packages. If you order a larger amount of items you will end up swimming in newspaper and plastic wrap. They make sure no damage comes to your items during the shipping process. Which is an extreme plus considering their shipping boxes leave much to be desired. If you have long items or a huge amount of items Celga constructs their own special boxes by taping, taping, and retaping different boxes together. But again they make sure no damage comes to your items and that everything in closed and intact when it arrives at your door.

Overall: Again I am extremely pleased! Without Celga I would not be able to buy my beloved lolita items. Celga has been my number one shipping service since I found out about Yahoo!Japan auctions a few years back. The interesting box sizes never bother me because I know my products are safe and well packaged on the inside. I have used Celga for a few years now and plan to continue to use it well into the future.

Totals:
♡ Customer service: 10/10 - perfect
♡ Product: 10/10 - perfect
♡ Shipping: 10/10 - perfect

4 comments:

Violet LeBeaux said...

Oh that's really interesting to know, I've never had to use a shopping service because I have friend over there but now they are all leaving so I've been searching out shopping services.
It's quite overwhelming with all the information out there!
Thanks so much for your review, it has really helped!

Lady Kristen said...

There are a few shipping services out there. When I was originally looking one up it was so confusing. I know a few egl members use mai, but that services seems riddled with too many issues for me.

I would suggest asking someone that uses mai frequently to see how their services runs. I know with Celga if you plan to buy an auction you need to send Celga the information at least 24 hours before the end of the auction.

Violet LeBeaux said...

Ah yes I've heard very mixed results about Mai. I'm sure she's a lovely lady but she's just one woman handling all those orders so I could understand how the service could be slow.

Thanks for the advice!

Lady Kristen said...

Indeed a shipping services is too much work for one woman. She deserves much credit for maintaining for has long has she has.