Grand Opening

The frenzy is starting to build! With only 8 days and X number of hours until the grand opening of the new BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT shop in San Francisco meetings are being finalized, hotels booked, and outfits planned.

However, I will not be joining the hundreds of people planning a cross country trip for opening day on August 15th. Though I sincerely wish all that are attending the best of wishes, a bountiful wallet, and a wonderful time.

In honor of this event NEW PEOPLE and BABY are hosting a tea party with model Aoki Misako and designer Uehara Kumiko on August 16th. According to NEW PEOPLE the first 50 customers to spend over $200 will be invited to this invitation only special event. Happy shopping to you!

4 comments:

Princess said...

Wow!!! thanks god :)
Its to bad for me, because i´m live in Centro America jeje..

Lady Kristen said...

Aw. :< Well hopefully with the hoping of the new store it will be easier to have items shipped world wide.

♥ Emiru ♥ said...

Sounds like a fab book to me *__*! I would love to own something like that ~ !!

I hope your weekend will be splendid<3

Lady Kristen said...

The book is actually very cheap. Sometimes it is hard to find in stores but my penpal bought her's from amazon.com. Thank you for following my blog!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend as well.