Helper

School has definitely kept me on a short leash and very busy so far this semester. I only have four classes, but it definitely feels like I signed up for a full schedule. I am slightly ahead now so I can relax a little.

On Wednesday, being adventurous I went and helped my friend out with one of her school projects. She's an art major at Del Tech. and she needed a model, so I volunteered.

She told me to look as plain as possible. So I wore no make-up and straightened my hair. When we started the photoshoot she tied my hair back in a ponytail. (If I would have known that I would not have woken up early to straightened it.) I brought only plain white and cream skirts. She was ecstatic the whole time and apparently received an excellent grade the next day. I'm glad I could help her.

Here are some!