Winter

For those that do not know Groundhog Day was yesterday. I am originally from Pennsylvania so this weird little holiday and Punxsutawney Phil are a tradition in my family.

For one day every year Phil gets to be a celebrity. My family awaits to hear the fateful news if he saw his shadow or not. Unfortunately, this year Phil saw his shadow and hide back into his hole. As the tradition states, the United States will have 6 more weeks of winter.

The little guy was correct this year. Last night it snowed, not much though. Plus, it is supposed to snow over the weekend as well. I love waking up to snow covered trees! It was so beautiful I attempted to take some pictures with my phone. However, the pictures truly do the scene at my school campus no justice.

I love winter. ❤


2 comments:

Indy Grrrl said...

I love winter too!

Lady Kristen said...

I especially love when it's snowing and the day after the snow.