Anatego's Shop & Bibles

I was debating for a long while about buying the Ribbonolic rings from Anatego's Shop. Last year I bought a multitude of the cupcake rings and necklaces and hardly used them. Finally I decided that cute ribbons will always be useful and I bought all of the colors.

The mailman also delivered my Gothic & Lolita Bible vol. 36. I am glad that it seems the Bibles will be returning to a semi-regular schedule. According to vol. 36 the next issue is scheduled for August. Also the Bibles are being sold on Yesasia! Here is the link to the Gothic & Lolita Bibles. Both versions of the first issue are available along with the Hair and Make-up Bible and the Boudoir issue. It appears that vol. 2 and 34 are the only ones missing at the moment.

Here are pictures of recent deliveries. I really loved all of the ring colors.




Here is an example of the ribbon's size. Of course my packages were delivered immediately after I took my nail polish off!

The bows appear to be made out of a sturdy clay and glued to a silver adjustable ring. You can tell they are handmade because some of the bows are slightly bigger than other ones. The clay is not sticky so no worries about the rings collecting hair and dust.

After I ordered my rings I received an e-mail with an estimation of when I should expect my package to arrive. My package did indeed arrive during the estimated time. The rings were in plastic packages and wrapped in bubblewrap. The only issue I had was one of the bows had separated from it's silver ring base, but it was easily glued back together. I am pleased with the products and the service.

♡ Customer service: 10/10 - perfect
♡ Product: 9.5/10 - perfect
♡ Shipping: 10/10 - perfect
♡ Fit: 10/10 - perfect

top image from: Anatego's shop

16 comments:

Riechan said...

very cute rings!! I got a pink bow one from a shop around here :)

Lady Kristen said...

Riechan: I thought they were adorable too! That's why I debated so long about buying these. I did not want to buy them and never use them. You have local stores that sell rings like these? Lucky!

Victoria said...

I bought a cupcake necklace from Anatego's Shop a while ago. It took about 4-5 weeks to arrive, but I expected that, since it was a handmade item. I wasn't too happy when the package arrived broken, however. D: I had to glue it together twice and I've only worn it once. xD

Lady Kristen said...

Victoria: That's pretty bad. I used a dab of hot glue and the ring has stayed strong all day. If your necklace breaks again try using hot glue.

Pony said...

Adorable rings! I love all the different colors~

Miruku said...

Those rings are so cute! Pure love!

Lady Kristen said...

Pony: Thank you. If you would like to see the colors better you can see them on my poupee.

Miruku: Thank you. I thought they were adorable the first time I saw them.

Shu Lien said...

Very nice rings =)

Lady Kristen said...

Shu Lien: Thank you. I thought so too!

Madrepérola said...

Cute rings. So cute.

Milktan said...

wow!! Those are just lovely! :D

*-* I have some nail polish colors that would match like a dream to some of them!

Lady Kristen said...

Thank you Madrepérola and Milktan! They are definitely lovely.

Madrepérola: I think the only nail polish color I'm missing is mint to match the Peppermint bow.

Miss Lumpy said...

I've liked Anatego's stuff for a long time, it's nice to see a positive review of this shop. Thanks for posting!!

Lady Kristen said...

Miss Lumpy: Thank you for visiting my blog! The rings are adorable in the shop pictures and in real life. You're welcome.

The Big Mac said...

Wow, this bow ring is so cute, thank you for the link and thank yo for following my blog! I am discovering more & more about Lolita fashion everyday and LOVE it!x (http://the-big-mac.blogspot.com/)

Lady Kristen said...

The Big Mac: I thought they were adorable too. The pictures do them no justice. Thank you for visiting my blog as well!