Taobao

My newest bag!



With all of the cream and pastel clothing I was buying for spring I needed a new purse. I had wanted to buy someone from the Taobao website from a while and then I noticed an adorable purse on eBay from a TaoBao shop. Unfortunately, once I order the purse it was sold out. The middleman said the Taobao seller would give me any purse from his shop for the same price! I had never seen a cream and brown polka-dot design so I choice that one. I was really please with both the Taobao seller and the poor eBay middleman that was forced to act as translator.

It is adorable and well made. The purse is actually bigger than I originally thought it was going to be, but not too large. There are no funny marks or split ends. I am very pleased with the product.

9 comments:

Mariko said...

Cute!

Miruku said...

I've never heard of this brand before. Thank you for introducing it to me! The bag is so pretty!

Lady Kristen said...

Mariko Thank you! As soon as I saw this design I had to buy it.

Miruku It's not truly a brand. It is more of a Chinese eBay. But from what I have heard the products sold aren't mass produced. Thank you!

Riechan said...

very cute!

Lady Kristen said...

Thank you Riechan. I thought it was adorable as well.

Taobao FOCUS said...

to buy from Taobao, you can contact Taobao FOCUS :)

Lady Kristen said...

Thank you Taobao FOCUS. I was thinking about ordering something from that website again, but did not know how.

Taobao FOCUS said...

check this page: http://taobaofocus.com/order
below on that page you can see the "How to get access to order system".

you need to send us a mail with a message both given on that page. then u'll get by mail your login and password to make your order. don't hesitate to ask at "live help" on the left side of the website.

Ken Wang said...

Awesome! I really like what you've purchased. Packaging seems to be thoughtful.

I would vouch for http://www.chinabuy.com.au and they don't charge a service fee if you're in Australia.