International Lolita Day

It is that time of the year again. This Saturday is the biannual International Lolita Day. I did not know if I was going to do anything this year, until I saw Lolita Charm's Kinokuniya x International Lolita Day '10! entry.

The event runs from 2-5pm at Kinokuniya in NYC. There will be three discussion panels. I am really looking forward to attending the 2-3pm discussion by the authors of La Vida Frills, Lolita Charm, and Pretty Wonderland.

I hate working on the weekends. I always end up missing great events, so I am really happy to be attending this.

I hope everyone has a safe drive to NYC. See you there!

image from: Google images

9 comments:

miru said...

Sounds interesting.

Hope you have fun!~ : D

Miruku said...

I didn't even know there was such a thing as International Lolita Day! I'm gonna dress up a little!

Lady Kristen said...

miru: Thank you! I hope I have fun too. Maybe someone will recognize me?

I hope you have a fun Loliday too.


Miruku: There are actually two Lolidays a year. The first Saturday in June and December. Here is a past entry that tells a little more about Loliday: International Loli Day

Have fun!

Lilly Rose said...

Hi Lady Kristen,

Hime Loli is my favourite loli style! Your blog is wonderful, I love how graceful you express yourself. Actually the Princess Portal was the very first blog I ever read!^^. Truly feeling like a princess is what life should be about! Lovely greetings from Israel,

Lilly :D

Lady Kristen said...

Lilly Rose: Hello Lilly Rose,

Thank you for visiting my blog and for such kind comments. Princess Portal was my very first blog too. I enjoy your blog too. You always have lovely pictures of Israel and coordinations.

Thank you again,
Lady Kristen

KittyDragon said...

I will be there as well. I seem to miss these things all the time too so I am excited to be attending and meeting everyone!

AngelShinigami said...

Happy ILD. I hope you had fun!

Miss Matched said...

Thank you for following my blog! :D Hime lolita is absolutely beautiful. Your blog is so charming!

Lady Kristen said...

KittyDragon: I hope you had fun at the event. I thought it was a blast to meet other lolitas.

AngelShinigami: Happy Loliday to you too! I hope had fun as well.

Miss Matched: You're welcome. I love the Alice theme of your blog. Thank you for visiting my blog.