Second year anniversary!

I cannot believe Princessly Living is two years old today! When I started this blog I never thought I would still be doing this two years from then. I thank every one of my viewers for that. Thank you for visiting blog and for continuing to visit. Thank you for leaving comments and emails. And of course putting up with my experimental topic posts. This has been a fun two years. I plan to continue writing this blog for a long time and hope you will continue on the journey with me.

Last year I was set on trying a few new things and took your opinions into account afterward. So this year I am asking you, my viewers, what would you like to see. Be it more posting frequency, more articles, daily life posts, giveaways, or crafts.

A few posts I have already planned include:
~A deco project
~Some sweet finds
~Events
~Possible teashop located

Thank you again for reading my blog!❤

image from: ZingerBug.com

6 comments:

Caro-chan said...

Happy blog birthday :D I just had my first one a few days ago!

❤Cate❤ said...

Congratulations on your blog turning 2, may you have many more years to come :D

Lady Kristen said...

Caro-chan: I haven't been checking my blog roll lately. Sorry for missing that! Happy belated first blog anniversary!

❤Cate❤: Thank you!

Madrepérola said...

Happy blog birthday, darling.

Rosalynn said...

Congratulations! <3

Lady Kristen said...

Thank you Madrepérola and Rosalynn!