Gothic & Lolita Bible

On Tuesday August 24th the 37th issue of the Gothic & Lolita Bible was released. This issue features the new fall collections. I checked this morning and this issue is not yet available on yesasia.

I am in no way fluent in Japanese. I took 3 year of Japanese classes and am continuing to study on my own. I still have a lot of learn so if something is incorrect I am sorry.




Featured:

・ New fall line collections from 36 brands
・ Special appendix:
     ~ pullip × 5 brand seals
     ~ life size paper patterns
・ Castle, music, and Märchen (folk tale?) Country
・ German special edition
     ❤ Skillful castle and palace romantic highway trip ❤
     ❤ Leipzig's music and cafe street ❤
     ❤ Innocent World's Fujiwara Yumi's trip around German with pullips ❤
     ❤ Special edition clothing and handmade accessories of Grimm's fairy tales ❤
             Innocent World × 「Snow White」
             Angelic Pretty × 「Red Riding Hood」
             GRAMM(h.NAOTO) × 「Rapunzel」
             PEACE NOW × 「The Star Money」
             BABY,THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT × 「Sleeping Beauty」
・ BABY,THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT&ALICE and the PIRATES 48 point new fall line presents
・ Good gothic & lolita note studying clothing
・ Many special rules to wear gothloli clothing stylishly with other slightly different clothing
・ Studying to become the prefect gothic & lolita
・ Gothic & lolita church foundation
・ First time 「My gothic & lolita-like job」
・ Artist, designer, shop staff, etc.
image from: KERA Info

4 comments:

DuskRose_Dreaming said...

It sounds very interesting! Thanks for deciphering this and posting it. I'm on my third year of Japanese in a quest to major in it, but I'm certainly not fluent yet either! lol

Kara said...

eeeeee German stuff! Maerchen means fairy tale, you were pretty close =). I want this one-even though I can't read a lick of Japanese!

Lady Kristen said...

DuskRose_Dreaming : You're welcome.

Kara: Thank you for the correction. I'm glad the translation could help you.

josettenya-13 said...

Uwaah! Could you tell me the name of the girl on the left? \( > w < )/ Thank you!