New phone

Those that follow my twitter know that my pink blackberry curve screen cracked a little while ago. Shortly after I changed my cellphone service to Sprint and bought an htc Hero. I love my new phone the only problem was it boring and bland, not very princessy.


I ordered a Miracle Rose charm kit and cream fuzzy ball from Strapya for my new baby. I also bought a clear case for my phone in case I want to change the design.



After almost 2 hours of planning where everything will be glued, an hour of gluing, and letting it dry over night my baby is decorated.



This was my first deco project. It was definitely more difficult than I thought it would be. But it was fun. (I wish I had more roses.) I think maybe I will buy some more clear cases so my phone can have different designs. I think I will buy the white and pink fuzzy balls when they are back in stock too.

8 comments:

Rosalynn said...

It looks absolutely lovely! ^^

Lady Kristen said...

Rosalynn: Thank you!

insertcake said...

loving the fluffball ♥ i really like the fact that you left the phone simple like that, it looks very elegant with the roses and rhinestones ♥

Kara said...

I think it's very pretty! I like the slightly less over the top look =]

Lady Kristen said...

insertcake: Thank you! I like when deco is simple and not over the top. I'm glad you like my phone. ♥

Kara: Thank you! I'm glad to see there are others that like simple deco designs as well!

Caro-chan said...

It looks really good! I love simple, elegant, deco like this. And I loooove the fluffball!

Violet LeBeaux said...

So cute! I love the puffball and the flowers :D

Lady Kristen said...

Caro-chan : Thank you! I prefer simple deco as well. I love the puffball, but I hate having to hide my phone when my cats try to take the puffball.


Violet LeBeaux : Thank you! This is nothing like your wonderful crafts though.