January challenge

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
--C. S. Lewis

Happy New Years! Old father time has left and a new year has begun. Time to make resolutions, beak bad habits, begin new traditions, and set new goals for the upcoming year.

This is the first month in which I plan to start a new tradition. Princessly Living will now feature monthly inspiration challenges. These challenges will feature wonderful quotes which I have come upon while reading, in class, or surfing the web. Then I will spend the month accomplishing tasks related to that quote. This month I plan to make some new dreams and set new goals.


Goals for this year:
~ Get a house/apartment
~ Beginning planning for wedding
~ Help others
~ Establish credit
~ Get driver's license
~ Go to the Cherry Blossom festival
~ Attend more events
~ Take more pictures
~ Be a better blogger
~ Increase posting frequency
~ Travel
~ Craft more

image from: BookPeople's Blog

5 comments:

DuskRose_Dreaming said...

I love that quote! Those sound like great goals. I've been mulling over a few exciting-but-scary challenges too, for this year. Good luck!

Madrepérola said...

Good goals! I hope you can do everything! Happy new Year!!

Lady Kristen said...

DuskRose_Dreaming : Thank you. Good luck with all of your goals as well!


Madrepérola : Thank you! Happy New Year to you too.

beata-beatrixx said...

That's beautiful! I'm glad someone is taking up the "monthly challenge" feature I missed after Princess Portal closed. I hope you reach your goals!

Lady Kristen said...

beata-beatrixx: Thank you. I hope you are able to accomplish whatever you set out to do this year as well. I'm glad I am not the only one that missed the monthly challenges.