Relaxation

After working two weeks straight I planned my first weekend off to be all about relaxation and recuperation. My first agenda for relaxation was a lazy movie weekend. What better way to unwind than comfy pajamas, fuzzy slippers, a hot cup of tea, and my favorite and dramas movies?

I am also slowly working on a sewing a new skirt. I have finished a few more lessons on my Japanese Rosetta Stone. And then next weekend I will be joining my local lolita community for a topiary garden meet-up.

The selection:

Movies
Princess Bride
Sherlock Holmes
10th Kingdom
Pretty in Pink
A Knight's Tale
Casanova
Legend
King Arthur
Labyrinth
The Breakfast Club

Dramas
Yukan Club
Princess Lulu
Hana Yori Dango
LIAR GAME
Fated to Love You

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend and a stress free August!

Also Rest in Peace Isshi. With not being online most of July, I just found out about this.

image from: EcoExpress

4 comments:

AngelShinigami said...

I like your movie lists. Princess Lulu looks good! I hope you enjoy your relaxation time ^_^

Fiammetta Rey said...

Sounds like a great idea~~

+ plenty of love for that movie list, especially A Knight's Tale!! <3

Lavenrose said...

Sounds fun! ^^ I just love movie nights! <3

Lady Kristen said...

AngelShinigami: Thank you! I really did enjoy my weekend off. Princess Lulu is one of my favorite dramas. (Out of the two guys I really wished Chan Ho would have gotten the girl.) I had a wonderful weekend. I feel unaccomplished with everything else I wanted to do. But I needed to be lazy for a little while.

Fiammetta Rey: Thank you! I loved A Knight's Tale! My favorite character was Wat. "I will fong you!"

Lavenrose: Movie nights are great. And movie weekends are the best.