Pearls are a girl's best friend

With my break from lolita and himegyaru this month I have been looking at different fashion styles. I have noticed that I have strong draw toward the more elegant and refined fashions, especially if there are pearls and opalescent colors. I have also been working on my picture taking and Photoshop skills. So I decided that I would combine the two things that occupied me this month and take a picture of my past and recent opalescent purchases.
IMG_1945

This is my vanity set. I cannot exactly remember when I bought this. I just love it. I wish it came with matching perfume bottles.

IMG_1950

My other opalescent items. I think the next pearlesque item I buy will be a short necklace or choker.

5 comments:

Kerous said...

That vanity set is so beautiful!

I love pearls, they are so classic and elegant.

Lady Kristen said...

Kerous: Thank you. ❤ I agree pearls are timeless.

Alyssa said...

I really like the way you set your photos up; they're really pretty. :D Pearls are lovely, and I like the things you've been getting! :D

Lavenrose said...

I'm so in love with your vanity set! <3 It is beautiful and gorgeous! Your other items are also nice. I can't wait to see what other opalescent items that you will get next. Of course, you can never go wrong with pearls!

Lady Kristen said...

Alyssa: Thank you on both accounts! ❤

Lavenrose: Thank you. ❤ I had to have the vanity set when I first saw it. Recently my mother bought me a jewel box with the same color scheme. They make me what to decorate my whole vanity in those colors and style.