Hime rose graden nails

I had finished both of my nail sets earlier last week, but I wanted to wait to take pictures of them being wore for the cherry blossom festival. Unfortunately yesterday was an eventful day, I forgot my camera, and I took the nails off before bed. At least I can post the pictures I took of the full set.

What do you think? I think they are so feminine and hime.

Disclaimer: The design is not originally mine. I saw a nail set like this online ages ago from a Japanese website.

7 comments:

Kieli_Heart said...

They came out so beautiful! Amazing job ♥

~ Kieli ~

Hoshifune said...

Those are just amazing! Cute and very well done!

AngelShinigami said...

Stunning! So pretty ^_^

Lavenrose said...

The nails truly look gorgeous and pretty. You did a fantastic job with them! :D Could it be possible that the website that you saw the design on is fullmoon? Just out of curiosity and I did happen to see some designs that are similar to the nail design that you had mentioned.

Lady Kristen said...

Kieli_Heart, Hoshifune, and AngelShinigami: Thank you ❤


Lavenrose: The nails on that website are beautiful! But that was not the website I found the design from. It was an actual Japanese nail salon. It had a huge gallery of different styles. I do not remember the name.

Pearl said...

Those are so soft and pretty :) I like how they're not OTT, but still some of the best that I've seen ^^

Lady Kristen said...

Pearl: Thank you! ❤