5/30/12: Pre-Anniversary

I meant to post this sooner, but my camera refused to cooperate with me. Anyway 5/30/12 marked one year until the wedding date. ❤ Oppa and I thought it would be cute to treat this as an pre-anniversary day. We decided that we would not do anything too special though.

The morning started out with a breakfast of love. I got up earlier than Oppa and made heart shaped banana pancakes. The first pancake was an utter failure, but the rest were prefect.

I had to share a picture of the syrup bottle. I like this brand for the sole fact that the dispenser top is smiling.

IMG_2140
After work, Oppa had roses and made dinner.

IMG_2326
Since we already bought our wedding bands I thought I would share my set. I've seen a few pictures taken like this and wanted to try it for myself. Happy Pre-Anniversary to us.
I cannot wait to wear my rings together. Only 361 more days to go!

3 comments:

Ahiru chan said...

What beautiful rings! Your pre-anniversary sounded truely romantic. Congrats on the rings!

Kieli_Heart said...

How sweet! Very cute idea and lovely photos! And really gorgeous rings O_O Congrats again!

~ Kieli ~

Lady Kristen said...

Ahiru chan and Kieli_Heart: Thank you so very much! ❤