Daily garden

Unexpected events have thrown a curve into my life. Things have not returned back to normal, but they have stabilized for the time being. During that time I completely neglected my blog and lost my drive to work on my challenge. Even though half the month is over I decided to work on one aspect of my July challenge by working on making more daily posts.

One activity I enjoy is spending time in gardens and national parks. I wish I lived near a place like those. I would spend as much time as possible there. Sadly the closest garden is at least 30 minutes away. But luckily I work at a wonderful hospital that has lovely surroundings. Fishing ponds, fountains, and colorful foliage.


I look forward to going to work and sitting by the fountain at lunch, maybe seeing a deer stroll by, and feeding the fish.

Thank you for taking a little peek into my daily garden

7 comments:

Kieli Heart said...

Wow! That's around a hospital?! So lucky! Now that's one that I wouldn't mind going to :)

And sorry to hear that things have been going rough for you. Just remember to take it easy and one thing at a time. Even if it doesn't look like it, things will eventually turn for the better. Just have to hang in there! And don't ever ever give up!

~ Kieli

Lavenrose said...

What beautiful scenery! <3 Maybe the scenery will help motivate you or cheer you up in some shape or form? Who knows!

hellokitt9 said...

That is such a very beautiful garden! I bet that is a very lovely place to sit and try to work out some of the problems you are having now.

Lady Kristen said...

Kieli Heart: I find the hospital very soothing and inviting. I especially enjoy the volunteer that plays piano in the main lobby.

Thank you. It is starting to get better. And I know the actions I need to take to be prepared for anything else. I am just not looking forward to it though.

Lavenrose: Thank you. The scenery most definitely motivates and makes me happier.

hellokitt9: It is. Things are stable now and I believe I know what I need to do. Thank you. ❤

Lavenrose said...

Hello again Kristen! I know that I had already posted a comment earlier, but I would like to tell you that you had gotten an award!

http://purplesandpinks.blogspot.ca/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html

Rinako said...

Oh, amazing! So, so beautiful garden!

Lady Kristen said...

Lavenrose: Thank you for the award! ❤

Rinako: I thought so too. I am truly happy I am able to work at such a wonderful place.