April Challenge

"To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."
--Tim Menchen

In March, I finally sat down and decided that I needed to stop viewing my life as inferior to others. I needed to stop obsessing over what other people have or are going to do and focus on my life. I also needed to give thanks for what I have and appreciate what opportunities I have been given.

So this month, I have decided that I need to do more than just give thanks. I need to act on those skills and opportunities. I have already made lists of what my future plans are and now I just need to take action. I have decided that there is no time for procrastination. I no longer want to waste my life on 'what if...', 'if only...', or 'one day...'

My life is not prefect, nor am I where I would like to be. But waiting until life works in my favor is not getting me anywhere. So this month is about taking action. I am no longer going to dream of the life I want or am planning to have. I need to work everyday toward that life now. I look forward to not waiting until tomorrow. I look forward once again achieving my goals. And I look forward to becoming a better person with each day.



image from:Smart Classroom Management

3 comments:

Madrepérola said...

I love this part of your blog! And this challenge is great!!

★The 88th ★ said...

I definitely need to follow this challenge too! Stop living for tomorrows!
Thank you for the inspirational text :)

Miuko said...

Very inspirational, this topic came also several times to my mind in the last time, I also want to work more for my dreams instead of just sitting around and dreaming about it!